Friday, March 9, 2007

Friday Weigh In

Well, the lost weekend caught up with me and I gained 1.6 pounds. It could have been a lot worse, if I hadn't gotten right back on plan on Monday. I realize now that no prior planning is a bad thing and I am really going to have to work this out if I continue to go to events on the weekend. The question becomes : how do I plan for a whole weekend full of activity and keep my hunger at bay? I can take lots of veggies and fruits but I do not always have access to the cooler when I am out working the event. I am going to have to figure out a way to stock my market basket with good stuff so that I can have it nearby at all times. I am also going to have to learn to not let myself become ravenously hungry right before we go to eat dinner. This is a challenge that I know I can overcome and I would like to prove that to myself when we go off to Charlotte in a couple of weeks to Coronation. If I can prove it at one event, I think that I will be able to continue the challenge at the next.

No comments: