Sunday, March 11, 2007

Sunday Night Thoughts

I hate Sunday nights, I really do. It's the thought that I have to go back to work tomorrow that gets me down. Why does the work week have to start on Mondays? I would much rather have to stay at home than go to work. But, I can't, cuz we have so many bills. Anbd of course, I have a husband that has now bought a Harley and a new truck! Doesn't he get it? sometimes, I don't understand why he can't see that we need to save money not spend. And now, my DS2 wants a new car! When is it my turn to have something? End of the whine.

2 comments:

Julie said...

You know, my DH always says, "Well if I have to work, you have to work." Sometimes I think the Feminist Movement really screwed things up for us, don't you? I used to dislike Sunday nights too, all that dreading Monday mornings and everything. I don't know what's changed, perhaps the fact that I don't have to squeeze into a uniform anymore, or just that I've moved away from the tv on Sunday nights and started doing other things. But I still hate it when SN2 comes in on Sunday at 2000 and says, "Mom, can you do some laundry?" Arrgh

Julie said...

Happy Sundy evening!