Thursday, March 1, 2007

Today is my Birthday!

Today, I am 52 years old. And I feel great! I am in control of my life, am too old to care what you all think of me and love the world as it is. I have finally realized that I cannot be perfect and will never be Miss America. Not a problem, cuz I am the ruler of my own world and that works for me. This new life that I have started has made me realize that I can control how I feel and how I deal with myself and others. What a great feeling of power and control! So to all or any that may be reading this blog, listen up.....Life begins when you decide it begins. Any age is okay to take control of your space and movement through this world. Enjoy what you have while you have it. And to my dear friend in upstate New York....I have not forgotten about you. I love you and miss your smile. Be safe my dear and drink a cup of Earl Grey for me!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Happy Birthday! And I'm drinking some Lady Grey for you, because you truly are a first class lady.