Friday, February 23, 2007

The weekly result

Well, fighting the demons paid off this week and I lost 1.2 pounds. This puts me below the 250 pound mark and for me, that is a big victory! I am now looking to go below 240 and I know that this will take a while, but, what the hell. I have little else to do with my life right now but to get healthy!!! That's a joke folks!
Another big decision that I have been toying with is to start and finish, a PhD program. Now that UNCW has gotten their Educational Leadership program almost started, I think that I am going to try to get this one done. It really makes more sense than doing another Master's level program ( as much fun as this one is) and it will ultimately lead me to the job area I want, which is higher education administration. And, if they will pay for it, why not?!

No comments: