Thursday, February 1, 2007

The news!

Yes folks, I have lost 2 1/2 inches in my waist since starting this new lifestyle! I cannot believe it. And, my clothes are now getting so big that my boss has suggested that I start wearing a belt, as she is tired of seeing me "hike up" my trousers. I feel so good and so motivated.

I have seriously thought about writing amemoir for my graduate thesis. Something along the lines of what this journey has been and is like. I know that a lot of people have written diet books and the like but, this would not be a how-to book as much as a what-has-always-gone- wrong book. More for myself than anybody else. Of course, this blog would be a part of it so folks, if you want to see some of your comments being used in my graduate thesis, please feel free to comment away! The program that I am undertaking is a liberal studies degree, so "liberal" is the theme here. They allow just about anyhting to be a subject for your paper. It does not need to be an academic study, although I will use statistics and numbers to relate the whole dieting experience that I have had. Any thoughts from you all regarding this?

No comments: