Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Family Support

I know that I spoke of my husband in an earlier post. We have been married for over 25 years now and our relationship is getting better than ever. He is also with me on this journey and has taken to eating healthy in a big way. He has lost almost 15 pounds and I am so proud of him! He walks almost every night ( something I have a hard time doing when it is so cold out. I know, another excuse. I'm working on it). He is also making sure not to tempt me into bad behavior and for that, I really love him!!
My sons are also supporting this journey. They never knew their grandpa as he died before they were born. But, they do know how much I miss him and do not want to have me taken away before my time.

1 comment:

Julie said...

That's because your husband is great. Heck, I like him, that alone must count for a lot (I say, with my high opinion of myself!).