Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Feeling blue

No, really I am ill today. It started yesterday afternoon at work and now, I am home, not going in today. The whole left side of my face and jaw is swollen! I thought it might be the mumps but it is only on one side and I do not think I am running a fever. I have a doctor's appointment at 10:45 this morning, so hopefully I will get an answer. I had a bowl of veggie soup yesterday for dinner and went to bed at 7. It's not like I feel horrible, just tired and icky.Someone told me it may just be an infection related to a viral thing. If so, there is not a lot I can do for it other than keep pushing fluids and stay warm. I have a paper due for my online course today, so I will finish it and get it posted before I go back to bed. Must maintain my school status ya know?!

No comments: