Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Good Morning

Good Morning! Another busy day ahead for me and I find that these kind of days present specific challenges for me. I have to plan very carefully to ensure that I have enough to eat during the day and that I not get caught without something to eat. This is what has caused problems in the past. I get so hungry that I eat asnything that is available. This is bad! I am trying not to be so focused on what I eat though. It is a delicate balance for me.

Presenting my life on-line is very interesting. I know that there are many folks out there that are blogging their weight loss efforts and this is not a novel concept. But, it is for me. I have a few close friends that I have always counted on to provide support but I think that I am looking for a broader base to gain support and encouragement. Weight Watchers offers a lot of in-house support and great ideas, but somehow, I think I need validation. Strange concept.

My blogging mentor, Julie, has already seen my blog and that was a suprise, as I only started yesterday. But, a great suprise! I can only hope to make my entries as interesting as hers.

3 comments:

Julie said...

I'm so excited! You can do this - blogging, weight loss, higher education, complicated knitting patterns - it's all achievable! After all, I have always thought of you a role model for me, so I'm there for you!

Micky said...

I am sure you can do it. And am sure you can get some great support through here.
Best thoughts coming your way!
:)

Caroline said...

Welcome to cyber-world and good luck with the weight loss goals. You're wrong about the "anyone can lose 5 pounds" comment. Lots of people can't get started....like me:) So you should be proud of taking that first big step and losing those firt five!

Check out Poor Miss Finch's blog. She's a knitter and "weight loser" too.