Friday, January 19, 2007

It's Friday

Friday is my weigh in day. Now, in the past, that would have scared the heck out of me, but I am so much calmer now. And yes, it was a good weigh in this morning, as I lost 1.2 pounds, making it to my second 5 pound goal. Workin on 5, dontcha' know? So, now, I have 5 pounds to lose. Doesn't seem like much and I will do it. I have realistic goals in that I am trying not to think about when this will happen, only that it will happen.
It is Friday and the weather is still rainy and cold. For North Caroliona, that is not a normal thing. It is normally very pleasant here ( unless it is in the middle of summer, then it is just hot and humid) but overall, not a bad place to live, climate wise. Being a Northerner by birth, it has taken me some time to get used to the climate in the South. I must admit, I miss my snow and I especially miss the colors of Fall, my favorite season. And yes, I would love to live across the street from my bestest friend ever, Julie, but that is still a dream for the future. Don't give up hope, I may show up on your doorstep one day and ask to watch a movie and maybe share a cuppa.
It's Friday and I have a weekend to look forward to. Don't we all. Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Julie said...

You know you're always welcome in my house. And there's plenty of tea available (almost, dare I say it, too much!).