Monday, January 29, 2007

Good Morning!

I feel about 100% better. Yeah! Thank goodness for modern drugs. I had a great weekend and now am actually looking forward to a new week. I know, that sounds so Pollyanish, but after having so little energy for most of last week, feeling this good seems so marvelous.
I had one of those epiphany moments yesterday. I was thinking about how I have chosen this new lifestyle and almost started to feel sorry for myself and then, I though about living a long and useful life as a healthy, balanced human and my thoughts changed. Drastically! I do not want to die in my 60's and I will do anything and everything it takes to live. I lost my Dad when he was 61 and I will not put my family thru that. Not if it is in my control. And it is.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I don't want to lose you either! I'm glad you're feeling better, being sick is not much fun, especially when you have to work, even if it's just doing the dishes.