Friday, January 26, 2007

It's Cold here but...

Not as cold as it is in Western New York. Sorry Julie, but the case for me moving into the house across the street just got weaker! I grew up in Michigan, remember? And I can still feel the cold in my bones.
Well, being sick has not caused me to lose a great deal of weight this week. I am down 1.2 pounds, for a total of 11.2. I am NOT complaining. I didn't eat as much as I should have but I stayed on program and wrote everything down, so it is what it is. I am just happy to be feeling better. Tonight, I start back into walking, but just an easy few minutes, cause I am still not a 100%. I am not willing to kill myself for the big bang at the scales. One of the things that I have decided on is not to let the scales rule my life anymore. I have lived that way for too long. I want to be balanced in my life and live it to the fullest. The scale is just another tool. If I focus so much on how much I lose, I will fail to enjoy my life. Any fool can lose weight if they do nothing but count calories. I want to have enjoyed my life and not just be a skinny body in a box at the end.

No comments: